Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here I Am!




Hello everyone! I can hardly believe it...my very own blog. Wow. I complain I don't have time for 1 more thing in my life, but here I go adding something else. Not just a blog, a business! Yes, it's true. I am taking my favorite unpaid hobby and turning it into a business. God has been so good to me! I am now able to do what I love and get paid to do it. I love photography. I have for years. My poor children think that the world always has bright flashes of light in it. :) I have done pictures for friends, but now, with prodding from my very best friend, I'm going to do it for the public. This is one of my first steps towards that goal. It's a blog for telling people when and where I'll be shooting. That seems easier to me than sending out blanket emails every time I schedule a couple of weeks for photo shoots.
I've already scheduled several shoots for the week of November 11-16. I'll also be shooting November 19-23. I'm going to be doing these shoots outside at the arboretum and at Cameron park. So, call or email me quickly to reserve your spot!

No comments: