Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Special!


Ho! Ho! Ho!
I am excited to let you know about a Christmas card special I am running December 2-7. It is a 15 minute photo shoot (approximately 25-40 pictures) for $30. The photo shoot price includes the cd with ALL the pictures on it! All you have to do is take the cd and have the cards, prints or enlargements made where ever you choose. That's right, $30 for a photo shoot and your cd will be ready the next day so that you can get your cards done before the holidays!
I will do the pictures at your house with your Christmas decorations or at the Carleen Bright Arboretum for outside shots. This will be a great time saver for you and help you get those holiday letters and cards out on time. The week of December 2-7 will be the last week I shoot photos for the year, so call or email me quickly for a spot and those cute photo cards can be yours for very little effort and stress on your part!
I will post any cancellations here, so if you don't get your first choice on times, check back often for openings!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Lee! I didn't know you had photography up your sleve as well! What a woman! The christmas shoot sounds so fun! I will let you know if it will work for us!

Kelli B. said...

Hi Lee! I'm so excited for you! I've always thought that this would be the PERFECT business for you. You have such a natural talent for capturing great photos! Your customers will not be disappointed! Best wishes!