Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sign Up Now!


It's time to sign up for photo shoots for the pumpkin patch! This year I am setting up a pumpkin patch in my own yard for our photos. I have lots of pumpkins and fun fall things set up. If you want a picture of your little pumpkin, these are the dates I will be shooting these shots:
October 20-October 25.
I will shoot mornings beginning at 9:00 Tuesday thru Friday and then Saturday and Sunday afternoon starting at 2:30.

These sessions will be every 15 minutes and consist of 30-45 photos on a disk for you. The price is $30 and with that you get a copy of the disk and all copyright so that you can make as many cards, prints, and enlargements as you'd like. There is no limit or extra charge for more than one person. I will just take as many photos as I can in your 15 minute slot!

These pictures are great instead of the same old boring back to school photos! And, they can have you and the kids in them, too. Email leebankston@grandecom.net to schedule quickly. The slots will fill up fast and I am only shooting the pumpkin patch on these days!

P.S. You have to click on the above picture to fully appreciate it...my little fellow was only giving the dog some water, right???

No comments: